Mystery Blogger Award
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Rules of Response
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 or more people, notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice (including one weird or funny question), and share a link or links to your best post or posts!
Firstly, I just want to say how excited I am to receive this mystery blogger award from the lovely Wildflowerdaydreams .
I never in a million years would even think that my little blog would even reach a mass audience let alone an award! This is such an innovative and cute idea and loved reading the questions and responses from the previous girls. So without further ado, let me share 3 things about myself:
- I played the piano between the ages of 7-16 and actually got up to grade 7 AMEB. At the time I completely loathed piano and all the classical music I was forced to learn and memorise for the exams but looking back at it, I do sort of miss it because it is something that I definitely took for granted.
- I absolutely love travelling, and even though I’ve only really been to China and Melbourne, there is nothing that makes me happier than going to a new place and adapting to the culture and just being somewhere foreign away from everything and everyone you know and exploring the cities. I’m travelling to Singapore in October this year with a couple of friends and being in my final semester of uni, I have been planning and saving money to be able to do more of it.
- I love sweets. Whether it’s junk food, pastries or fruits, I can devour anything that’s sweet. It’s definitely my downfall when it comes to me trying to be healthy but if you put anything in front of me that’s sweet then you can be sure that I will finish it in no time.
Here are the questions asked by Wildflowerdaydreams 🙂
1. What is your favourite song as of now?
Back to you- Louis Tomlinson, Bebe Rexha and Digital Farm Animals
2. How do you wind down and relax?
Talking to my boyfriend, reading a good book or binge watching reality tv shows.
3. If you were an animal, what would it be? Why?
I always think about this and I can’t decide whether I want to be a type or bird or sea animal because it would be such an experience to be able to fly wherever I want or swim and explore the oceans. Also fun fact, humans have only explored 5% of the world’s oceans, meaning that 95% has been untouched and unseen by any of us.
4. What makes you most happy?
Being with my boyfriend, good music and surrounded by love.
5. What is your earliest memory of life?
It was probably living in our old apartment from the time I was born up until I was about 6 years old. I remember constantly watching Barney and Friends and Lord of The Dance on video tapes that were on replay literally every single day and I would pretend I was part of the act.
My 10 nominees are:
And my 5 questions for these lovely ladies are:
- What film would best represent your life?
- What is your dream career?
- If you could invite anyone to your dinner (dead or alive), who would it be?
- Dream travel destination?
- What would you do if you won $1 million?
I had so much fun answering and coming up with these questions, and I can’t wait to read your responses xx